Top 10 KHL Saves – Week Three
A couple of former NHL goaltenders are making their mark in the KHL this season, and both have saves in the top 10 from week three of KHL action.
Swedish goaltender Viktor Fasth appears at number four with his series of saves against SKA St. Petersburg. Fasth currently plays for CSKA Moscow, and has a 4-1 record. He finished last season, his first in the KHL, with a 13-4-1 record and a 1.66 goals against average.
Just ahead of Fasth is another former Edmonton Oiler, Ben Scrivens. Scrivens decided to take his talents to Minsk Dynamo after failing to catch on with an NHL club this season. He is 3-2 so far this season and made it to the top 10 for week three with an incredible glove save.
Check out the entire top 10 in the video below and drop us a note in the comments with your thoughts!
10. Henrik Karlsson (BRS) on Jan Buchtele (AVT)
9. Alexander Sharychenkov (UGR) on Andrei Alexeyev (AVT)
8. Riku Helenius (JOK) on Andreas Engqvist (SAL)
7. Aleksei Krasikov (SIB) on Brandon Kozun (LOK)
6. Nikita Serebryakov (ADM) on Janne Jalasvaara (KRC)
5. Alexander Sharychenkov (UGR) on Konstantin Okulov (SIB)
4. Viktor Fasth (CSK) on Nikolai Prokhorkin (SKA)
3. Ben Scrivens (DMN) on Evgeny Bodrov (SAL)
2. Nikita Serebryakov (ADM) on Denis Tolpeko (SCH)
1. Marcus Svensson (SPR) on Andrei Stepanov (DMN)